This page has moved to a new address.

Guest Blogging today at Meremade

Sew Woodsy: Guest Blogging today at Meremade

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Guest Blogging today at Meremade

I'm guest blogging over at Meremade today! When Jennifer asked me to participate I couldn't resist in not participating in "Back-to-School" month on Meremade. I instantly knew what I wanted to make and thus I've created a customized notebook with supplies I already had in my craft room. What's wonderful about this notebook is that you can customize it to your own supplies, color pallet, and taste! I made this notebook for my friend Chisty's daughter, Chloe! She loves making  paper crafting, and when she comes over our house I give her all my cricut cut-out scraps. Chloe, just started Kindergarten, and I know she will need to work on her handwriting. This customized notebook (primary journal), should help motivate her to work on her handwriting. 

Make sure you head over to Meremade where you'll find the tutorial on how I created this cute little notebook! 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Crafty Mischief said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog AND thanks for being my first follower! I'm so excited! I'm now following you, as well.

 
At September 13, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger annies home said...

headed over there now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home