This page has moved to a new address.

Features from Last Week's Link Party

Sew Woodsy: Features from Last Week's Link Party

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Features from Last Week's Link Party

We stayed busy this past weekend--not crafting, but spending time with family from out-of-town. Well technically Friday evening and early Saturday morning I was sewing the last of my cool ties. Which came in handy during our very hot day at Disney World. 


Here are our top 5 features from last week, and our Reader's Choice feature! If this is your first time being featured please grab a featured button, and display it proudly on your blog! 


In no particular order--here they are! 


{DIY} Fabric Applique from Southern Lovely 
Love this applique onesie. I make them for just about every baby shower I go to and they are always a hit! Can't wait to see other variations! 

No Slip Dish Towel from Fancy Frugal Life
Love this no slip dish towel. I think I need to do this to a few of my dish towels... They are always falling off the oven handle! 

Time Out Seat from The Little Giggler
I love this little time out bench! 

Beach & Ocean Tee from Busily Spinning Momma
I LOVE this top. I have been wanting to make a similar top for quite some time now. Dorian makes this seem so easy! I must give this a try, asap! 

Garage Sale Lamp Makeover from DIY Kinda Girl 

I love the revamp to this lamp! It looks wonderful!!! 

Reader's Choice: 

Craft Room Mega Post from Little Lucy Lu 

Given the fact that we just did a craft room revamp *and still have 3 more post to blog about--I can relate to your room! It's a constant work in progress. I love your creative space and so does our followers! 



Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 9, 2011 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for the feature! :) Feelin' the love!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Yay! Thanks for the feature! I am new to sewing so this is HUGE for me :) ha.

Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

 
At August 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Thank you, thank you! That was so sweet of you to feature my little onesie. And thanks again for the inspiration, by the way. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home