This page has moved to a new address.

Dual Heat-N-Bond {Cricut Cut} Onesie

Sew Woodsy: Dual Heat-N-Bond {Cricut Cut} Onesie

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dual Heat-N-Bond {Cricut Cut} Onesie

One of my first post on Sew Woodsy was about cutting fabric with the cricut and using Heat-N-Bond to adhere the fabric to clothing. I got a new cartridge recently, and was working on some baby gifts and made my first ever layered heat-n-bond fabric project. I love how the additional color brings out the rest of the cut phrase and image. 

If your interested in doing a dual-layered cut out using heat-n-bond you'll want to adhere the first layer onto the clothing, and once the surface has cooled, carefully place the second layer of fabric on to the surface where you'd like to adhere it too. Follow the directions of the heat-n-bond, and voila! You'll have a dual-layer heat-n-bond cut out! 


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Thank you so much for the Cricut tutorial for cutting fabric! I have been wondering how to do it for a while, and now I know! Thank you!

 
At July 30, 2011 at 10:04 AM , Anonymous Beth@Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Wickedly adorable! Love it. Following your blog now.I would love for you to show this off at my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/2011/07/wickedly-crafty-saturdays.html

 
At August 5, 2011 at 11:05 AM , Anonymous Beth@Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Thanks for linking this up to my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! Hope to see more from you this coming Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home