This page has moved to a new address.

Pacifier Clip

Sew Woodsy: Pacifier Clip

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pacifier Clip

Back in January I saw this blog post from Running with Scissors about making your own pacifier clip. Since I have a million friends (ok maybe I'm exaggerating on the number) that all seem to be having babies I figured this would be a perfect project to try and hopefully give as gifts! Right after my most recent cousin was born I decided I would give this project a try. I am not going to re-create the wheel here since Jessica did a great job on her tutorial. 

This project took me a little longer than 10 minutes {as stated on Jessica's tutorial}; however, most projects take me double if not triple the amount of time. I think it would have been easier if I would have chosen a non-satin ribbon. This was an easy and inexpensive gift to make. 

I can't wait to make more in the future! 


Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Anngela said...

Cute fabric Katie! :)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Katie said...

It's actually not fabric--it's ribbon! :) You just need 2 pieces of ribbon to make this pacifier clip! It's great!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Isn't this adorable and SO practical! I'm 'way past' needing this but my niece just had her first baby so this will make a perfect gift! Thanks for sharing!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Leasa said...

Very cute. I like the fabric.

 
At July 10, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Abby said...

Love this! I am going to make it.

Your newest follower,
Abby
i---create.blogspot.com
(come take a peek?)

 
At July 11, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Katie said...

This is so cute!! I always buy these for friends - maybe once I get a sewing machine I can start making them! Can't wait to have little ones of my own to make these for!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Inspired By June said...

Yours turned out great, Katie! and thanks for the "how to" link... I'm working on projects/gifts for two baby showers coming up this fall, this will be a perfect addition to the burp cloths I found on another blog!

 
At July 16, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

What a cute idea. Now who do I know that has a baby...??? It would be a great gift.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home