This page has moved to a new address.

Features from Last Week {Sewing Clothes}

Sew Woodsy: Features from Last Week {Sewing Clothes}

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Features from Last Week {Sewing Clothes}

I've decided to change it up, and dedicate one post each week to nothing but featured projects linked up from the past week's link party. I originally started "Featured Friday's" a few days after the link party and then decided to do a combined post instead. In any event... I'm back to one day full of features. Last week, we had 83 wonderful projects linked up, and ironically we had five {clothes} sewing projects that were all tied for the reader's choice. So this feature is dedicated to you--the reader's favorite sewing projects linked up last week. 

*If you were featured please don't forget to grab the featured button

Sequin Birthday Dress from The Little Giggler
She did a great job on replicating this dress. I've never sewn in lining to anything so I give her double kudos for this dress! :) 

Skirt Refashion by Suburbs Mama
I probably would have never given this skirt a chance--but you gave it one, and rocked it!

Updated Polo Shirt from Domestic Deadline
Take a look at this awesome polo shirt revamp! 

Anthropologie Knock-Off from Grits and Giggles
Wow, no pattern! She did an amazing job--I'm very impressed! I love the style of this dress. 

Simple Strapless Dress from Anngela's Pretty Little Things
I love Anngela's most recent dress! She's inspired me to give this a try! 




Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 12, 2011 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Hannah @HannahHandmade said...

Hey! I saw you stopped by i---create! I am your newest follower now! Come follow me? I am also on facebook! Would love to see your face there!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Rita said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Jenilyn said...

Thanks for the feature! Those other dresses/skirts are awesome as well!
http://www.gritsandggigles.blogspot.com

 
At July 12, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger cookieandclaire said...

I don''t know if all these gals are mommies but none the less, let me just say Hot Mamas!
Crafty and beautiful!
Congrats gals on your features.
Katie - thanks for stopping by and I will be here tomorrow!
Technical question for you... You left a comment for me and Sew woodsy was a link... how did you do that? When I leave my blog address for people on a comment, I am just typing it in old school... Help me be cool like you!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

They all look amazing!!

♥Jazmin
www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

 
At July 13, 2011 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Thanks so much for the feature!
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home