This page has moved to a new address.

Skeleton Paper Towel Cap

Sew Woodsy: Skeleton Paper Towel Cap

Monday, October 11, 2010

Skeleton Paper Towel Cap

I was up to no good the other week, and as I worked on the awesome apothecary bottle I had an "aha" moment. As I pulled the large skeleton cut out off my cricut mat I saw the eyes, nose, and stitched mouth sitting there and I knew I needed to make it into something cool. I remembered I had this useless glass candle piece that came with one of the candelabra's I bought a while back at the thrift store and that's when I went digging around for it. I found it, pulled out the modge podge, and created a little skeleton face. For some reason I decided to let it dry on top of the paper towel holder. I came back to check on it and I fell in love with even more than what I first thought of this great idea.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2010 at 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag! Your it! Check out my blog! Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home