This page has moved to a new address.

Features from Last Week's Link Party

Sew Woodsy: Features from Last Week's Link Party

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Features from Last Week's Link Party

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. We had 72 amazing projects linked up, and over 200+ clicks on the links! (Don't forget to come back tomorrow and link up!) 

As I stated last week, we'll now be featuring projects on Tuesdays from last week's link party. Here are a few of our favorites from last week's link party! If this is your first time being featured, don't forget to grab the featured button

Stenciled Wall from Dream Home DIY
Words can not express how much I love this stenciled wall. Mr. Woodsy and I have been talking about stenciling our largest wall in our bedroom for a while now... this has inspired us to take the leap! 

Beach Tote Tutorial from vixenMade
I love this beach bag and the fact that they used terrycloth for the interior! 

Playhouse from Creative Raisins
I found this amazing playhouse in blog-land and invited them to come link up. I LOVE what they've made, and wish I was a kid again to play in something so awesome!

Lunch Bags from Kitchen Funk
I never thought to make my own lunch bag. Love the tutorial and fabrics used! 


Funky Chunky Ribbon Necklace from Wayward Girls Crafts 
I've never made any necklaces, and I think this one is a great one to start with! It looks simple, and all I need to do is go out and buy some large chunky beads! 

Reader's Choice: 
Convertible Dress from Sew Many Dreams
convertible dress one shoulder
I've never made a convertible dress and have always wanted to make one. Great job! 


Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 19, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Just Jaime said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I love your blog!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Anngela said...

LOVE the stenciled wall--can't wait to see your re-vamped room!! :)

 
At July 19, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my beach bag! Such an honor! It was so fun to make, hope it inspires others!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Creative Raisins said...

Thank you so much for featuring my playhouse.

 
At July 19, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Tanya said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks for the feature.

I'm also loving that stencilled wall...it would be fabulous in a bedroom.

 
At July 19, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is such a treat! I love Sew Woodsy and am so excited to be on the post today! Thank you :)

 
At July 19, 2011 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute picks!! :o)

♥Jazmin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home