This page has moved to a new address.

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Sew Woodsy: What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's Up Wednesday's {Link Party}

Happy Wednesday! I can officially say our blog is a year old, and we've owned our house for 2 years now (both accomplishments celebrated in the past week since our last link party)! We have so many exciting opportunities coming down the pipe-line for Sew Woodsy. I know I've probably said that now a few times, and I'd love to divulge more info, but I can't just yet. Trust me, as soon as I can our loyal followers on Sew Woodsy will be the first to know. Maybe even I'll announce it on Facebook prior to announcing it on the blog. Are you following us on Facebook? If not, click the "like" button and become a fan of ours!


Thank you to all who participated last week. We had some great projects linked up. Please make sure you take a look at the featured projects from last week after you link up your project(s). Now, let's get this party started! 

Rules for the link party:
-We would like it if you followed us on the blog (whether it's through blogger or via email subscription) !
-PLEASE display our party button somewhere on your blog.
-Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL & add a short description.
-Please try to view and/or follow at least two other participants. That's what makes link parties work! 
-You can enter as many craft projects as you'd like. (No recipes!)
-No advertising please (that means Etsy). 
-Entering into this party gives us the rights to blog about and feature your blog post. 


Labels:

7 Comments:

At August 10, 2011 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa

PS: I forgot about this being a craft-only link up and linked up a floral photography post on accident again.. Feel free to delete it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

 
At August 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I think I just spent WAAAAY too much time on these links! Thanks for hosting a great linky party!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Skye said...

Thanks so must for hosting a party. I just liked my ruffle shower curtain... and became a follower!
-Skye
www.decemberskye.com

 
At August 10, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Blogger The Feisty Redhead said...

Thanks, as always, for hosting!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Cynthia said...

Great link party!

 
At August 11, 2011 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Pepper said...

Thank you for finding my blog! I love yours, and I am already inspired from all of the amazing projects I see! :) - Pepper

 
At August 14, 2011 at 1:42 AM , Blogger Craft-a-Boo said...

I came, I saw, I linked up! I hope you have a great weekend!

quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home