This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween Printables Placed on Canvas!

Sew Woodsy: Halloween Printables Placed on Canvas!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Printables Placed on Canvas!


As soon as Craftly Ever After posted these awesome free Halloween printable I knew I needed to incorporate them in my house! After I printed those 2 I then found this awesome "If The Broom Fits Ride It" free printable from Crafts & Sutch

Make sure you visit HERE and HERE to print yours out too! 


I took an 8 x 10 canvas, spray adhesive, and the print out. 
I cut the print out to fit the canvas, adhered it to the canvas, and voila! 

Super quick, inexpensive project that makes a nice impact ands great flair to your walls! 

I choose to hang all three above my kitchen window.
Like that creepy valance? Foam core and black spray paint! That's it!!! 

I already have plans for the "If The Broom Fits Ride It" sign for next year... 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Those look fabulous! I like how you grouped the three of them together! I just started making some Thanksgiving printables so keep a lookout for those too!! :)

Jessica
http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home